My Heavenly Father, as I enter this work place, I bring your presence with me.
I speak your peace, your grace, your mercy and your perfect order into my work.
I acknowledge your power over all that will be done, spoken, thought and decided within these walls.
Lord, I thank you for the gifts you have blessed me with. I commit to use them responsibly in your honor.
Give me a fresh supply of strength to do my job. Anoint my projects, ideas, and energy, so that even my smallest accomplishment may bring you glory. Lord, when I am confused, l ask for the light of the Holy Spirit.
May the work that I do and the way I do it bring faith, joy and a smile to all that I come in contact with today. And oh Lord, When I leave this place, give me traveling mercy. Bless my family and home to be in order as I left it.
Lord, I thank you for everything you've done, everything you are doing, and everything you are going to do.
In the name of Jesus I pray, with much love and thanksgiving.
In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen
Basic Principles ( From Julia Cameron author "The Artist's Way" ISBN 0-87477-694-5 )
1. Creativity is the natural order of life. Life is energy: pure creative energy
2.There is an underlying, in-dwelling creative force infusing all life - including ourselves.
3. When we open ourselves to our creativity, we open ourselves to the Creators creativity within. us and our lives.
4. We, are, ourselves, creations. And we are meant to continue to Creativity by being creative ourselves.
5. Creativity is God's gift to Us. Using our creativity is our gift back to God.
6. The refusal to be Creative is self-will and is counter to our true nature.
7. When we open ourselves to exploring our Creativity, we open ourselves to God: good orderly direction.
8. As we open our creative channel to the Creator, many gentle but powerful changes are to be expected.
9. It is safe to open ourselves up to greater and greater Creativity.
10. Our creative dreams and yearnings come from a divine source. As we move forward our dreams, we move toward our divinity.